Museum of Mountain West Farm & Ranch Heritage
July 15-16, 2022, 10 am – 5 pm, Friday and Saturday
Space size and cost
10’ x 10’ space $150 ($75 day)
10’ x 20’ space, $275 ($135.50/day)
Food Truck $150 (self-contained). ($75/day)
Categories- see acceptable categories below
Food | Beverage (Non Alcoholic) | Non-profit | Business
Arts & Crafts | Childrens’ Activity | Other
Special Categories (requiring permits)
Beer, Wine, Alcohol | Activities involving Animals | Live Entertainment
Please CLICK HERE to download the vendor application. Fill out all required information. Please include link to your website so we can see what you are selling. Sign, Print and E-mail Application Immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t have an active website, please attach two images of what you are selling.
We are trying to avoid duplicating vendors, which will be selected by category* in order applications are received. When your application is approved, you will receive a link by email to pay for your registration. Then we will be in touch to help you make the needed arrangements to sign in and set up. Thank you!
GATES OPEN: Friday, July 15, 10 am to 5 pm and Saturday, July 16, 10 am to 5 pm
VENDOR SETUP: Thursday, July 14. 5-8:30 pm. (night before event)
… Early setup (event day) 7-9 am Requires advance registration. Select if animals or perishables involved.
VENDOR BREAKDOWN: Saturday, 5 -7:30 pm. (after band done playing).
- Vendors may bring their vehicles onto the museum grounds for setup and then removal of vehicle to park in the field west of the property
- Overnight RV parking in the field available with prior approval.
- Vendor agrees to participate in the full, 2-day event timeframe; no early breakdowns will be permitted. All items must be removed from museum grounds no later than 8 pm, July 16, unless prior approval granted.
- Vendor must provide Waiver & Release of Liability and/or Certificate of Liability insurance coverage naming Museum of the Mountain West, Inc. all its affiliates and volunteers as released from liability. Food vendors must also follow all county and state requirements for licensing, etc.
- No overnight security will be available. The Museum of the Mountain West, Inc., is not responsible for theft or damage for merchandise left overnight.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING anywhere on museum property. Smokers will be removed immediately and forfeit their vendor fee.
* Accepted. Arts and crafts, clothing & accessories, Veterinary services, farm and ranch equipment and services, educational services and programs. Non-profit community or collaborative organizations. Kids games and activities. Music and entertainment.
* Not accepted. Anything flamable (exception, self-contained food truck vendor). Political campaigns, religious organizations, cannibas, vaping or tobacco products, professional services including real estate, financial management/accounting, legal, people medicine. Weapons of any kind.
SPECIAL PERMITS AND APPLICATIONS – contact KateBurke.email@example.com
Activities involving animals
Beer, Wine, Alcohol